My Mind Is Racing From Chasing Pirates

     I might have been (and still am) on a Norah Jones kick.  I just love her music.  I listened to her first CD on a road trip to Colorado (and read a book at the same time) and now whenever I hear it I think of the book I was reading, which is actually another favorite of mine.  All around I think she's wonderful.  And while the pirates in the title are pretty much just a metaphor for adventures and stories, my mind is always racing.


Title: "Chasing Pirates" by Norah Jones

Labels: , , ,

of All the Romantic Presumptions: My Mind Is Racing From Chasing Pirates

Friday, November 9, 2012

My Mind Is Racing From Chasing Pirates

     I might have been (and still am) on a Norah Jones kick.  I just love her music.  I listened to her first CD on a road trip to Colorado (and read a book at the same time) and now whenever I hear it I think of the book I was reading, which is actually another favorite of mine.  All around I think she's wonderful.  And while the pirates in the title are pretty much just a metaphor for adventures and stories, my mind is always racing.


Title: "Chasing Pirates" by Norah Jones

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home