How Could These Days Go By So Fast

     I tend to start off my week raring to go and then when it hits Wednesday I'm all fizzled and headachy.  But that hasn't stopped me from working hard, except on my story.  I'm about a day behind but I have all Thursday and most of Friday to catch up.


Title: "Drive Darlin" by Boy

Labels: , , ,

of All the Romantic Presumptions: How Could These Days Go By So Fast

Thursday, November 8, 2012

How Could These Days Go By So Fast

     I tend to start off my week raring to go and then when it hits Wednesday I'm all fizzled and headachy.  But that hasn't stopped me from working hard, except on my story.  I'm about a day behind but I have all Thursday and most of Friday to catch up.


Title: "Drive Darlin" by Boy

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home