Notice Anything Missing Like... My Clothes All Over the Floor

While my room is sometimes decorated by my clothes on the floor, I try to keep it clean and decorated with other, prettier items.  Here are a few things I'd love to have decorate my room.

1.  Multi-Colored Light Garland, $29
2.  Ombre Velvet Pillows, $188
3.  Abate Slatted Mirror, $298
4.  Pinwale Alphabet, $14
5.  Seattle Wall Clock, $40
6.  Paris Wall Clock, $40
7.  "A Bit Prissy" Poster by Samantha Hahn, $75

Title: "This is the Thing" by Fink

Labels: , ,

of All the Romantic Presumptions: Notice Anything Missing Like... My Clothes All Over the Floor

Monday, September 24, 2012

Notice Anything Missing Like... My Clothes All Over the Floor

While my room is sometimes decorated by my clothes on the floor, I try to keep it clean and decorated with other, prettier items.  Here are a few things I'd love to have decorate my room.

1.  Multi-Colored Light Garland, $29
2.  Ombre Velvet Pillows, $188
3.  Abate Slatted Mirror, $298
4.  Pinwale Alphabet, $14
5.  Seattle Wall Clock, $40
6.  Paris Wall Clock, $40
7.  "A Bit Prissy" Poster by Samantha Hahn, $75

Title: "This is the Thing" by Fink

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home