Photo of the Day: 5 July 2011

As I am finally get back on schedule (hurray!) I am very sad to say I missed a day for the very first time: July 4.  But here is the picture from yesterday.

Cady came in town with my parents to see Will for a belated anniversary.
We, of course, went to Two Stick.  It was lovely.

Labels:

of All the Romantic Presumptions: Photo of the Day: 5 July 2011

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Photo of the Day: 5 July 2011

As I am finally get back on schedule (hurray!) I am very sad to say I missed a day for the very first time: July 4.  But here is the picture from yesterday.

Cady came in town with my parents to see Will for a belated anniversary.
We, of course, went to Two Stick.  It was lovely.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home